138A Lyndon Road, Solihull B92 7QE
A beautifully presented 4 bedroom, detached family home.
This unique and stunning property spans 3 floors, and features 4 bedrooms, 2 with ensuite. This home also boasts an open plan kitchen and dining space.
Finishes and features include double glazing , underfloor heating, luxury kitchen with island and breakfast bar, Silestone solid surface worktops, and integrated appliances.
Bathrooms and ensuites comprise fully tiled walls and floors, and contemporary sanitaryware. Illuminated mirror cabinets and heated towel rails also feature.
The property features a generous rear garden with separate hobby room/home office.
Occupying a private position on Lyndon Road, you’ll be conveniently placed to enjoy the best that Solihull has to offer. Nearby, Olton railway station offers direct links to Birmingham city centre while Solihull railway station allows convenient access to London Marylebone in addition to local commuter services.
The property is also ideally located in close proximity to the M42, A41 and A34 networks providing connectivity to the rest of the UK in a matter of hours.
- New build family home with large garden and detached home office
- Generous driveway for multiple cars
- Elegant interior with stunning inclusive specification
- Luxury lighting and flooring; Porcelanosa tiling
- Bespoke integrated kitchen with Siemens appliances
- Large kitchen island with breakfast bar; French doors to landscaped garden
- Separate utility room with excellent storage
- Guest cloakroom to the ground floor
- 4 double bedrooms, 2 ensuites and large family bathroom
- Walking distance to St Margaret’s Pre School and Olton Primary School